Ducie London Giveaway Terms & Conditions
THE NEW TREND
Ducie London Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion commences on Tuesday May 11th 2021 at 10am (AEST) and concludes Monday May 31st 2021 at 11:59pm (AEST) (‘Promotional Period’).
- Entry is open to Australian residents who are 18 years of age or older as at the beginning of the Promotional Period, who are not an employee of or domiciled with an employee of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies. Entrants must submit a valid entry within the Promotional Period in accordance with the Terms and Conditions to be eligible.
- To enter this Promotion, entrants must:
- like the Promoter’s Instagram Promotion post @tntthenewtrend
- tag 3 or more Instagram accounts in the comments section (not fake or bot accounts); and
- follow both @ducielondon and @tntthenewtrend at https://www.instagram.com/tntthenewtrend/, during the Promotional Period. Additional entries are permitted provided 2 different Instagram accounts are tagged, and entries otherwise comply with the entry criteria specified in this clause. Any attempt to enter the Promotion by any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any other entry methods not authorised by these Terms and Conditions is not permitted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are late, lost, misdirected or not received by the Promoter within the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with or submits an entry which is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- The draw will take place on Wednesday June 2nd 2021 at 1pm (AEST) at Botanicca Corporate Park, Building 8 Level 1 584 Swan Street Burnley, Victoria, 3121. The prize will be drawn in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- There will be 1 winner of this Promotion. The first valid entry drawn at random will be declared the winner. The winner will receive: one (1) x ‘Ducie London’ brand ‘Simi Jacket – Stone’; one (1) x Exclusive Short Check Oversize Shirt; and one (1) x Kendall Short Boot (‘Prize’). The prize must be in stock by the Promoter at the time of selection by the winner. If the nominated size is not available, the winner can select an alternative prize of the same value. If the winner’s selection is valued at less than the respective Prize value, the winner will forfeit the difference. No refunds or change will be given in respect to the Prize once the winner has claimed the Prize, except as required by law.
- The winner will be notified in writing within 2 business days of the draw date (using contact details provided to the Promoter) and will be published on thenewtrend.com.au and announced via @tntthenewtrend on Instagram. Reasonable steps will be taken to deliver the Prize within 28 days of the draw date.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. The maximum total prize pool is AUD $1995.00.
- If the prize remains unclaimed after 3 months of the draw date, the right of the winner to receive the Prize is extinguished. At the end of 3 months, the prize will be redrawn on 2nd of September 2021 at Botanicca Corporate Park, Building 8 Level 1 584 Swan Street Burnley, Victoria, 3121. This draw will be made up of all participants who have entered the Promotion. The winner will be notified in writing within 2 business days of the draw and published on thenewtrend.com.au. All reasonable steps will be taken to deliver the prize to the winner in the second chance draw within 28 days of the draw.
- This Promotion may be promoted through third party websites, like Facebook and Instagram (‘Third Party Websites’). Entrants must at all times comply with the terms of service for those Third Party Websites when using them to participate in this Promotion. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, those Third Party Websites.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and Third Party Websites are not liable for any incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate information received or not received in the course of or in connection with this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the Promoter’s reasonable control including but not limited to technical malfunctions or failures.
- The Promoter as well as its associated agencies and companies and Third Party Websites are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Prize or use of the Prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law). To the maximum extent permitted by the law, entrants release the Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and Third Party Websites specified from any and all claims that may arise in connection with this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached these Terms and Conditions or engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter also reserves the right to request appropriate identification or other documentation to confirm an entrant’s eligibility to enter and claim the Prize. If the identity of an entrant has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction, that entry will be deemed invalid.
- If for any reason this Promotion is incapable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify or recommence the Promotion, subject to the approval of the relevant regulatory authority.
- At the request of the Promoter, the winner agrees to participate in any promotional activities planned by the Promoter and consent to their name and damage being used in the Promoter’s marketing materials.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Victorian Courts.
- The Promoter is TNT Clothing Pty Limited, Botanicca Corporate Park, Building 8 Level 1 584 Swan Street Burnley, Victoria, 3121. Phone: 03 9002 2940 (ABN 53 617 705 647; ACN 617 705 647).
**THIS COMPETITION HAS CLOSED***
Or to find out more click here.