Anine Bing Giveaway Terms & Conditions
**THIS COMPETITION HAS CLOSED**
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion commences on Monday April 27th at 12pm (AEST) and concludes Monday May 4th 2020 at 11:59pm (AEST) (‘Promotional Period’).
- Entry is open to Australian residents who are 18 years of age or older as of the beginning of the Promotional Period, who are not an employee of or domiciled with an employee of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies. Entrants must submit a valid entry within the Promotional Period in accordance with the Terms and Conditions to be eligible.
- To enter this Promotion, entrants must like the competition post, comment with 3 or more Instagram accounts and follow @tntthenewtrend at https://www.instagram.com/tntthenewtrend/ during the promotional period. Additional entries are permitted per person by sharing the competition post and tagging @tntthenewtrend on the entrants Instagram stories or post. Any attempt to enter the competition by any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any other entry methods not authorized by these Terms and Conditions is not permitted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are late, lost, misdirected or not received by the Promoter within the Competition Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with or submits an entry which is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- The draw will take place on Wednesday May 6th at 1pm (AEST) during the Promotional Period at U10/12 Llaneast St, Armadale, VIC. The prize will be drawn in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- There will be 4 winners of this Promotion. The first 3 valid entries drawn at random will receive one (1) x ‘Anine Bing’ brand ‘Eagle T-Shirt’ each to the value of AUD$149.95 (‘Prize’). The prize must be in stock by the Promoter at the time of selection by the winner. If no size is available the winner can select a price valued at $149.95. If the winner selects a Prize valued at less than $149.95, the winner will forfeit the difference. The 4th valid entry drawn at random will receive one (1) x AUD$500 Virtual Voucher to spend at thenewtrend.com.au. No refunds or change will be given in respect to the Prize once the winner has claimed the Prize, except as required by law.
- The winner will be notified in writing within 2 days of the draw date (using contact details provided to the Promoter) and will be published on thenewtrend.com.au and announced via @tntthenewtrend on Instagram.
The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Reasonable steps will be taken to deliver the prize within 28 days of the draw date.
- The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. The maximum total prize pool is AUD$949.85.
- If the prize remains unclaimed after 3 months of the draw date, the right of the winner to receive the Prize is extinguished. At the end of 3 months, the prize will be redrawn on Tuesday 4th of August 2020 at U10/12 Llaneast St, Armadale, VIC 3143. This draw will be made up of all participants who have entered the Promotion. The winner will be notified in writing within 2 days of the draw and published on thenewtrend.com.au. All reasonable steps will be taken to deliver the prize to the winner(s) in the second chance draw within 28 days of the draw.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever suffered or sustained regarding this Promotion or prizes awarded in the course of this Promotion, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not liable for any incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate information received or not received in the course of or in connection with this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the Promoter’s reasonable control including but not limited to technical malfunctions or failures.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter also reserves the right to request appropriate identification or other documentation to confirm an entrant’s eligibility to enter and claim the Prize. If the identity of an entrant has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction, that entry will be deemed invalid.
- If for any reason this Promotion is incapable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify or recommence the Promotion, subject to the approval of the relevant regulatory authority.
- At the request of the Promoter, all winners agree to participate in any promotional activities planned by the Promoter and consent to their name an damage being used in the Promoter’s marketing materials.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information used in the participants entries. Entrants who do not fulfill the requirements of the entry process will not be eligible to participate in the Promotion. By entering this Promotion entrants agree that: (1) the Promoter may disclose personal information to its contractors and agents for the purpose of assisting in the conduct of this Promotion; and (2) the Promoter may retain and use personal information for future marketing purposes in relations to its products, services, and offers.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Australia and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian Courts.
- The Promoter is TNT Clothing Pty Limited, U 10/12 Llaneast St, Armdale 3143. Phone: 03 9002 2940 (ABN 53 617 705 647; ACN 617 705 647). Permit: LTPS-20-43450
Click here to find our competition post and enter!