The New Trend's 3rd Birthday Giveaway
**THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED**
Congratulations to our winners!
Game of Skill Terms and Conditions:
- Information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of all Conditions of Entry.
- The Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes all communications, negotiations, arrangements and agreements, whether oral or written, between the Parties with respect to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion commences on Thursday September 24th and concludes Monday October 5th 2020
- Entry is open to Australian residences who are 18 years of age or older as of the beginning of the Competition Period, who are not an employee of or domiciled with an employee of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies. Entrants must submit a valid entry within the Promotional Period in accordance with the Terms and Conditions to be eligible.
- To be eligible to enter this Competition, entrants must meet all competition requirements during the Promotional Period.
Follow the competition post on The New Trend Instagram
2. Tag 3 or more friends in the comments
3. Tell us what your ultimate TNT Spring look is and why in 250 words or less
Only one entry is permitted per person.
- The New Trend reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with or submits an entry which is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- The judging will take place on Tuesday October 6th at 12:00pm (AEST) at The New Trend 1038, High St Armadale. The prize will be drawn in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Chance will play no part in determining the winner(s).
- The three most creative entries will each win one of 3 x $300 The New Trend Gift Vouchers.
- Reasonable steps will be taken to deliver the prize within 28 days of the draw.
- If the prize winner chooses not to accept a non-monetary prize, The New Trend will offer a substitution prize of equivalent value as an alternative to the non-monetary prize. Non-monetary prizes will not be substituted for money.
- If the prize remains unclaimed after 2 months, the right of the winner to be paid those winnings is extinguished. At the end of 2 months, the prize will be redrawn on Tuesday December 6th at The New Trend, 1038 High St Armadale, 3143. This draw will be made up of all participant who have entered the Promotion. The winner will be notified in writing within 2 days of the draw and published on thenewtrend.com.au. All reasonable steps will be taken to deliver the prize to the winner(s) in the second chance draw within 28 days of the draw.
- The promotor and its associated agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever suffered or sustained regarding this Promotion or prizes awarded in the course of this Promotion, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promotor is not liable for any incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate information received or not received in the course of or in connection with this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the Promoter’s reasonable control including but not limited to technical malfunctions or failures.
- The Promotor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason this Promotion is incapable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify or recommence the Promotion, subject to the approval of the relevant regulatory authority.
- At the request of the Promoter, all winners agree to participate in any promotional activities planned by the Promoter and consent to their name an damage being used in the Promoter’s marketing materials.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promotor collects personal information used in the participants entries. Entrants who do not fulfill the requirements of the entry process will not be eligible to participate in the Promotion. By entering this Promotion entrants agree that: (1) the Promoter may disclose personal information to its contractors and agents for the purpose of assisting in the conduct of this Promotion; and (2) the Promoter may retain and use personal information for future marketing purposes in relations to its products, services, and offers.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Australia and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian Courts.
- The Promotor is TNT Clothing Pty Limited 1038, High St Armadale, VIC, 3143. Phone: 03 9002 2940, ABN: 53 617 705 647